Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Leavers speach

My first day starts as I walk into the classroom, my tummy has got butterflies I was as nervous as a little tiny pig, but the day got shorter and I became happier and the butterfly's had gone away the day was getting better. I made so much friends but the playing with them all the time had come to an end and when I left Singapore to go to Hong Kong I didn’t actually want to go.


I have been in Hong Kong for around two years now, I remember sienna and I on the bus on the way home we were playing on our iPad and trying to beat each other's scores, she kept beating me, she was better at the game then me, but it is not about winning or losing… Ok maybe it was but we were best friends and when I I has to leave Hong Kong I was so upset, I did not want to leave my best friends or the Australian international school or in short AISHK.


In Nelson, and loving it I have been here for one week and it has been super fun.
Now I have spent a few week in Nelson and my cousin Francesca is taking my to meet two of the girls in my class Ocean and Cherry (she knows them from dance).

No comments:

Post a Comment